Exchange and Returns Policy
View our full terms and conditions here.
Please follow these steps to organise your exchange or return:
By purchasing product from Shoe Envy, you agree to the following terms.
- Requests for an exchange or return must be received within 30 days of the order date. Shoes purchased in the Clearance are not eligible for exchange or return so please choose carefully.
- All shoes being returned to the warehouse for any reason must be in pristine, new condition suitable for re-sale. Shoe Envy will not accept any shoes that are not in virgin condition.Do not try shoes on while standing on tiles, concrete, wooden floors or other hard surfaces as these will mark and damage the sole. Stand on carpet, a towel or other soft surface until you are confident of the fit.Before returning shoes, check to ensure they are perfectly clean and unmarked as new.
- Shoes should be re-packaged in their original box.
- Do not return shoes until you obtain a Return Form. This provides Shoe Envy with the correct codes for checking shoes back into stock. Without this form, Shoe Envy will not be able to identify your order and your return cannot be completed.
- Refunds will be processed after Shoe Envy has received the shoes and they have passed quality control and been checked back into stock. This takes approximately two weeks from the time you drop the shoes off at the post office. Shipping costs are not refundable.
Shoe Envy reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange if the shoes are not in perfect new condition, the original packaging is missing, or the Return Form is missing and warehouse staff are not able to correctly identify the product.
Delays in processing refunds and additional fees may apply to cover warehouse time in searching for lost items.